Secluded, gated, cul de sac location, atop the picturesque Montecito Heights, offers privacy and was built to take advantage of the breathtaking views from every room. The 3/4-acre property features meandering paths, gardens, expansive decks and patios. Custom built home with great attention to detail, abundant natural light throughout in the open floor plan, gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 fireplaces, floor to ceiling windows, formal dining room with Bay window and views of the park-like yard. Chef's Kitchen with high end appliances, bar seating + breakfast area. Glass doors open onto a huge deck for al fresco dining, entertaining, and family gatherings. The flexible layout boasts 3 BD include primary suite opening w/ French doors onto the view deck. Downstairs is Family Room w/Kitchenette, 3rd bedroom/office with w/ spa like bath w/ sauna. 180 degree views! Impeccable craftsmanship and style! Private location just minutes to schools, downtown, restaurants, and wineries.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,371 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet
- Formal Room
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Pantry Cabinet,Skylight(s)
- Bath Description
- Multiple Shower Heads,Sauna,Steam
- Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 2. Family Room,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access,Workshop in Garage.
- Enclosed Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Secluded, Entry Gate,Uncovered Courtyard, Enclosed Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Landscape Back,Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Ellen Politz, Corcoran Icon Properties Agent Phone: 800-681-1361
Agent License: 01860953
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.