Located in Napa Yacht Club, a single story, three-bedroom, two bath home with home office is the perfect Napa Valley retreat. From the moment you open the front door you are greeted with views of the Napa River and scenic mountain vistas. Enjoy your own private bay with a newly constructed boat dock providing easy access to downtown Napa and the San Francisco Bay by kayak or boat! Cathedral ceilings throughout create a spacious elegant atmosphere. Well-designed floor plan includes open living & formal dining room along with a charming fireplace in the family room for relaxing and telling stories of the day's catch. Kitchen offers raised bar seating, GE profile gas cooktop and refrigerator, expansive prep counter space w/ lots of storage cabinets. The luxurious primary suite includes a graciously sized bathroom with double sink vanity, walk-in glass shower, privacy door in restroom, spacious walk-in closet plus water views and access to backyard. Every day will feel like a vacation!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,855 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Skylight/Solar Tube,Tile
- Family Room
- Formal Area
- Inside Room,Sink,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Family Combo,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Skylight/Solar Tube,Tile
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Built-In Gas Range,Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Carpet, Wood, Simulated Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Gas Starter,Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Boat Dock,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Wood, Stucco
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Dock
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s),Gated Community,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,River Access. Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s),Gated Community,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,River Access.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Ellen Politz, Corcoran Icon Properties Agent Phone: 800-681-1361
Agent License: 01860953
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.